In conclusion, the public cloud services that support the operation of Oracle Database are:
Please note that licenses other than the above cloud services are violated.
- Cloud Services that Oracle certified to operate Oracle Database software in public cloud.
- Oracle Approved Cloud Vendors
- Anything is OK with Oracle Cloud !?
- Related Articles
The meaning of this support is a license policy issue.
Therefore, it is not supported = maintenance support is not available, it means a license violation.
|Cloud Service||Certified Cloud Vendor||memo|
|GCP (Google)||x||License violation|
|other all Cloud||x||License violation|
- Cloud services marked "x" in this table do not allow Oracle Database to run using virtualization technology with shared infrastructure.
Oracle Approved Cloud Vendors
"AWS" and "Azure" are listed as approved cloud services.
For these two cloud services, the number of licenses is counted and there are notes, so please read it.
- Both Standard Edition 2 / Enterprise Edition are OK
- Both Processor license and Named User Plus license are OK
- License counting method available
- Note that there is an upper limit on the number of vCPU cores. You cannot create a database larger than a certain size
Anything is OK with Oracle Cloud !?
Oracle Zero Downtime Migration (ZDM) is free cloud migration tool.